We help companies find technical talent quickly and efficiently. We work with European growth companies providing them talents for various technical roles. We identify and recruit suitable candidates in Ukraine and across Eastern Europe, build remote teams to our office and relocate talents to EU countries. With a local footprint in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Germany and Malta, we are continuously growing and need great people to join our team.
See more at talentbyte.com
About the Role
As our Talent Sourcer, you will be a key part of our recruiting process. You will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find talent through various channels and tools. You will work closely with our team and be responsible for posting job ads, finding, identifying, outreaching to suitable talents. You need to work effectively to find, scrape, source suitable candidates for our positions and present list of potential candidates to our team who will interview them. You will create lists of potential candidates and prioritize them based on their fit for the position.
What you’ll be doing?
- Source passive candidates through various channels by becoming an expert at understanding our Client’s needs and identifying the ideal profile for each of the open positions
- Post job ads to various channels
- Identify suitable candidates
- Prioritize candidates based on their fit
- Present candidates to our team members
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our ATSWork closely with our Talent Agents to develop and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of technical roles
- Develop a strong understanding of the sourcing process and recommend process improvements
What would make you a strong fit for this role?
- Relevant work experience
- English language skills
- Lead generation, sourcing, web scraping skills
- Great organizational, documentation, time-management and problem-solving skillsAbility to work as part of a team, but also deliver results on your own
- Genuine interest towards recruiting and growth companies
What’s considered a plus for this role?
- Relevant sourcing / recruiting experience
- Experience working with ATSs
- Some technical role understanding
- Experience working with IT professionals
Compensation / perks
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Work from our cosy office located in Lviv downtown
- Flexible working hours, partially remote work option
- 20+ paid days of vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Weekly massage service in office
- Free coffee, fruits, snacks at the office
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment