We help companies find technical talent quickly and efficiently. We work with European growth companies providing them talents for various technical roles. We identify and recruit suitable candidates in Ukraine and across Eastern Europe, build remote teams to our office and relocate talents to EU countries. With a local footprint in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Germany and Malta, we are continuously growing and need great people to join our team. We are looking for a sales-oriented person taking the lead on finding us perfect leads for open positions.
See more at talentbyte.com
About the Role
As our Talent Sourcer, you will be a key part of our recruiting process. You will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find talent through various channels and tools. You will work closely with our Talent Agents and be responsible for posting job ads, finding, identifying, outreaching and communicating with suitable talents. You will be expected to communicate effectively with your candidates, build relationships, and demonstrate a quality of work that goes beyond expectations. You’ll be the first point of contact for talent, establishing effective outbound communications for our brand, selling the position to talents and providing an excellent candidate experience.
What you’ll be doing?
- Source passive candidates through various channels by becoming an expert at understanding our Client’s needs and identifying the ideal profile for each of the open positions
- Post job ads to various channels
- Identify and contact suitable candidates
- Communicate with the candidates about the position and identify matches
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our ATS
- Work closely with our Talent Agents to develop and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of technical roles
- Develop a strong understanding of the sourcing process and recommend process improvements
What would make you a strong fit for this role?
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong English language skills
- Sales skills, ability to convince candidates about open positions
- Great organizational, documentation, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also deliver results on your own
- Ability to build relationships with our Talent Agents and candidates, building your own professional network
- Genuine interest towards recruiting and growth companies
- Eagerness to help build our brand and get our name out into the talent market
What’s considered a plus for this role?
- Relevant sourcing / recruiting experience
- Any sales experience
- Experience working with ATSs
Compensation / perks
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Work from our cosy office located in Lviv downtown
- Flexible working hours, partially remote work option
- 20+ paid days of vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Weekly massage service in office
- Free coffee, fruits, snacks at the office
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment